Our lawn care crews consist of two workers who will be visiting your lawn on a weekly basis. They run the same scheduled daily routes each week so you know when they will be on your lawn. Our crew leaders are experienced and have been working with us for years. They love what they do and are focused on customer satisfaction. It will not take them long to understand the things that are important to you and your lawn.
Services We Provide For Residential Lawn Care:
• Lawn Mowing: This usually starts at the beginning of April and we mow on a weekly schedule. The mowing includes all trimming, edging, and blowing.
• Fertilizing and weed control: We recommend 5 applications. They include a balanced approach of fertilizers and weed control. In the 5 applications it will include a grub control that will last through the whole year.
• Bush trimming: This service is provided in the spring and fall if desired to shape your landscaping bushes.
• Aerating and Seeding: We recommend these services in the fall because of cooler temperatures. This can be done in the spring if there is an irrigation system.
We use a variety of seeds according to the conditions of your lawn.
• Leaf clean ups: We provide this in the fall and as needed in the spring. We mulch and completely remove the leaves by hauling them off.
• Weed control in flower beds: We apply a pre-emergence in the beds that will stop the germination of weed seeds.
• Mulching: This can be done in a variety of colors. Mulching is used as a weed barrier and sometimes just for aesthetic purposes.
• Landscape Lighting: This will be customized to your desire with LED lighting. We can also replace your existing lighting, changing it over to LED.